We have now arrived in Hong Kong and it is just 6 a.m local time. The flight was 8 hours and 40 minutes. They served dinner, not great I must say, as soon as we left Melbourne then I slept most of the way to Hong Kong. Peter did his normal dozing and wandering the cabin so he tells me. We had continental breakfast just before we arrived which was nice and refreshing. Unfortunately the majority of the shops etc are closed at the airport which is very surprising. I would have thought they would be open 24 hours. We are in the Qantas lounge, have had showers and have a wait of about two hours before we reboard and go on to London.
It is 27 degrees they tell us in Hong Kong at the moment but as we can't go outside we can't confirm that. The festivals of lanterns starts today so it is a shame we aren't staying over for a day or so. Never mind, next stop London.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment